FAMU Biology Department adopts seven families

da rattler
0

Members of FAMU's Biology Department adopted seven families this holiday season.

Thursday, they provided lunch for the family members, and handed out Christmas presents to each person. The kids in the families say they got exactly what was on their wish list.

Thirteen year old Syndney Hall said, "I got an MP3 Player, which I really appreciate because I'm really bored. So, I can now listen to music and have fun. It was very nice that everybody came together to help out. I really do appreciate all these presents."

To buy the gifts, members of FAMU's Biology Department sold raffle tickets, and raised more than $3,000.

The group comes together to help area families every year.

via WCTV

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Accept !