Rattlers bite competition at X-C invite

big rattler
2

The Rattler men’s and women’s cross country teams both boasted strong performances at last weekend’s inaugural Bobby Lang Invitational.

The men won their race, beating fellow Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference competitor Bethune-Cookman. The women finished second behind Albany State University.

Coach Darlene Moore told The FAMUan she’s excited about heading the Orange & Green running teams and has her sights on a successful future.

“I am excited about this opportunity to be at Florida A&M. I made up my mind that I wanted to coach on the Division I level and FAMU has always been my dream job. I want to recruit the strongest, fastest and smartest student-athletes to FAMU, so that we can elevate our program to compete on a national level. I want us to be competitive right away,” Moore said.

FAMU’s X-C teams are preparing for another Tallahassee race this weekend: the Florida State University Invitational.
Tags

Post a Comment

2Comments

  1. You did an alright job. Keep moving forward and great things will happen. Lets get the meet a little more competitive and with more fans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And lets change the date of the FAMU Relays so that I students will be on campus instead of on spring break.

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Accept !