Nothing Like A FAMU Homecoming

da rattler
4
From Old School to New School...

Post a Comment

4Comments

  1. Ain't no homecoming like a FAMU homecoming. Very nice pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With black folk eating' all that sausage and pork and ham and all that other greasy food during Homecoming, I bet heart attacks and strokes and diabetes ailments are skyrocketing right about now. You can count me in, though, cause I'm sure goining to get me some of that high cholestrol food and make sure I have some tin foil on it, too! Can't wait til the trucks and vendors start pulling into town!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heart attacks and strokes are likily to go up more because of the play of the damn football team than the food choices one makes. They damn near killed me this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang, this is sweet!

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Accept !