Let the pre-classic trash talk begin!

da rattler
5

Post a Comment

5Comments

  1. lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooo....RN, you are crazy. I love the "recruitment" trip. I'm hated by this Wildcat because I called them lap dancers once. Her niece use to be one apparently but I really didn't care.

    Goooooooooooo Rattlers !!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bethune Cookman Hoochie Mommas. lol.

    I hope they tie those wigs down real good so that none are left on the field after the halftime show. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmao@8:49p...You're crazy....but that was a good one...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only person missing in the picture is the band director LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. yo....yall r funny i love the solid pole dancers...lol dem gurls show can move ...lol

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Accept !