Coming Up...

da rattler
5
+ Did Bush favor Lowe over Alston?

Post a Comment

5Comments

  1. Folks gotta balance blogging between working... and now yall got my MF boss and his wife read'n my blog!

    And, we doing data collection, cuz you mfs luv to see "official documents".

    Now, I'm gone downtown to get some paper. I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Rattler Nation should get a Blog award...(if there's ever such a thing!!) Da Rattler is like a cross between Geraldo Rivera, Michael Moore, and Kanye West.

    ReplyDelete
  3. RN is like definitely like Kanye West; and we all know what the FAMU track is: "When it all, all falls down..."

    It seems like Anonymous @ 1:38 PM are in the same boat -- hungry for accurate information on our university. I find myself checking this blog several times a day.

    I think RN should consider placing a views counter on each post. It would be interesting to see how many people are reading each individual story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Walter Cronkite, hurry up!

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Accept !