No title

da rattler
3
Shout Out! We wanna say hello to our good friends at Economy Drug Store, on McComb Street, in Tallahassee. They're not the biggest drug store in town, but they are the best! Best of all, they treat you just like family!

Join us Friday for lunch, 12:30-1:30 pm, in Orlando at our favorite spot --- Queen Bee's Soul Food at 3214 Orange Center Boulevard. They have the best soul food in town. They're located right next to Orlando World of Hair. And guess what? They they are both owned by FAMU grads.

Post a Comment

3Comments

  1. You ain't never lied about Queen Bee Soul Food. Best Soul Food I had since I left home!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know they are owned by Rattlers. I wear my FAMU 'nalia in there on Sundays and they have never said anything other than, what cho gone have....and that'll be $10

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Accept !