Alumni Association aims to double membership

NuRattler
2
The FAMU National Alumni Association has launched a membership campaign for 2008 aimed at doubling the association's membership.

Alumni, who are not a current member of the alumni association, will receive a bonus for joining. As an incentive, individuals will receive membership in the local chapter for the remainder of 2007, in addition to being a member locally, regionally and nationally for 2008.

Individuals not sure about the amount of their local chapter dues or who the local chapter president is, can contact the FAMU Office of Alumni Affairs at 1-888-664-6544 or (850) 599-3707.
Tags

Post a Comment

2Comments

  1. I want my bonus to be some sort of real prize. to get my $$, I've got to get more than an extra year of membership and newsletter. I've given fairly substantial sums over the years, but an extra membership is not quite what I'm waiting on in '08.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've given, and continue to give, substantial sums of $$$ to my alma mater over the years, and ask nothing in return but for them to educate those who come behind me. I give with only those strings attached. Not for something to come back to me. It ain't about me.

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Accept !