Packer recognized as one of 10 "Trailblazing HBCU Alums"

da rattler
0
Will ‘Power’ Packer, a magna cum laude engineering graduate of Florida A&M University has been recognized as HBCU Buzz' 10 Trailblazing Alumni. Packer has established himself as one of “Hollywood’s blockbuster hit makers” and is one of the only African American producers in the world that has had eight of their films open number one at the box office. 

Collectively, his films have grossed nearly $1 billion!  He told Diverseeducation.com, “attending an HBCU set the foundation for me to be successful in my career.  The nurturing environment and the unyielding push for excellence [at FAMU] provided me with the analytical skills that I have needed to navigate the business world. I go back and give back every chance I get.
Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Accept !