Checks short for those on federal grants. Grad students (TAs) go without

da rattler
7
(Today's post is from our blog buddy "Angry Black Man." Check his blog out here.)

Check THIS shyt out....Yet again, FAMU done shorted hard workin' folks workin' on federal grants out of their mf money this pay period. Oh, and those various graduate student assistants....yep...they broker than a mf too. DAMN!!

Turns out, the oft-troubled ERP office couldn't deal with (federal) budgets starting in October rather than July (state). Guess October just got here too damn quick for them. I bet Rufus, Cassie and the rest of the Golden Girls got THEIR checks. As a matter of fact....didn't I pass Cassie B as I came out of Dillards ?? Hmmm. Getting' her shop on, while hardworking employees are left wondering where their mf money is.

AngryBlackMan
Tags

Post a Comment

7Comments

  1. I'm a grad student assistant and I ain't been paid since God knows when. But let me pay my tuition like FAMU pays me and bet all my classes would be cancelled!!!!

    Ain't that a bytch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I work on a grant and my check was short.
    Can FAMU give me an IOU to give to Comcast?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angry black man aint funny.. hes just a foul mouthed punk. Someone needs to wash his mouth out with soap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm an instructor and every time I sign a new contract I have to skip a pay period or TWO. So sorry that happened, never happen again, they say. It happens EVERY August and EVERY May. I eventually get my money, but if a business was run this way, the business would have no employees. I GOT RENT TO PAY Y'ALL. Its just pure incompentence. There is no excuse acceptable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, what really isn't funny is how FAMU messes with peoples money! Now that is some foul shyt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. To 11:15,
    If you don't want to read ABM, why do you do it? You don't HAVE to read the mfer. But everyday, I bet you go to the site and get your laugh on, and then write some crazy madness like you still the mfer is foul. Well, I think YOU'RE a foul mfer and if you don't want to read his shyt, then go somewhere. And I ain' talking 'bout to another site. Do you feel me?
    PS. He is, too, funny. Funnier than a mfer. Holla

    ReplyDelete
  7. abm not funny (from above) says,

    I only read his profane rantings when rattlernation chooses to soil this fine site with his abominable filth.

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Accept !