Picture this!

da rattler
11

Photo: Rear view of the Student Union Building.

Post a Comment

11Comments

  1. And your point is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep on MF and you gonna find out in a minute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must not be in a good mood today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Da Rattler--
    Why are you cursing people who simply want to know stuff? My goodness gracious, you must not have had your coffee this morning!
    All the blogger asked was a legitimate question. And I'm going to ask the same? What is the point of the picture? You have a bad attitude today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you've been reading this blog regularly, you would know that we do occassional pictures of campus scenes. This is particularly for those folks who haven't made it back to campus in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  6. da rattler...Sorry, but I read your blog every day, two and three, and four times a day. I may be wrong, but I just don't remember seeing any pictures of campus buidings.

    At any rate, your caption of "picture this!" was misleading. I thought there might be a story behind it. Your caption should have been "A rear view of the student union building."

    Anyway, sorry I stepped on your toes and thanks for all the information you've given us.
    A Die Hard Rattler!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry for the harsh reaction. My bad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't speak for most readers, but I accept your apology. Now, I'm still waiting for an explanation of the "Picture this!" photo. But if you don't have a story, then, hey, I'm cool. (I just don't wanna get cursed out because I asked.) For a minute there, you were starting to sound like the Angry Black Man blog,where he cursed out everyone in BlogLand!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yall r funny.

    Here are other picute this post we've done.:

    Nov. 11: http://rattlernation.blogspot.com/2006/11/picture-this.html#links


    May 11: http://rattlernation.blogspot.com/2006/05/campus-photo-tour.html#links

    May 7: http://rattlernation.blogspot.com/2006/05/new-30000-square-foot-7.html#links

    well, you get the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think you must have MEANT to post something about the building but forgot or just simply didn't do it, and are now trying to play it off. What's the point of showing the rear of a building, no matter if you've done other commentary on other buildings, new ones, at that. Just admit you made an error and go on and do something else. Do be trying to play us like that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ^^^^^^^^^^

    Stop being an a**hole and move on. If you don't like the picture, than take you own and send it in with your caption. Maybe Da rattler will post it, then maybe not.

    Better yet, why don't you start your own blog and let us critique your work?

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Accept !