Lowe says they didn't have enough info to vote

da rattler
9
Rattler Nation has learned that BoT Chair Challis Lowe told trustees after the Ammons interview that they didn't have enough information on FAMU's status with SACs during Ammons' years to vote today. We understand that FAMU alums called SACs Commission on Colleges, VP, Gerald Lord, and he has faxed them information. That information has just been handed to a key trustee who handed a copy to Mrs. Lowe.

Lowe took one look at the info, and didn't appear pleased to receive it.

Post a Comment

9Comments

  1. you MFs are on top of it. SHIT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is crazy, what did we pay the Hollins Group for?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes now this is what I call breaking news...rattler nation is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWWWW MAN,
    You clearly get the Journalism of the YEAR award for this one....

    ON POINT breaking news

    ReplyDelete
  5. i might not agree with rattler nation, but hey they got passion and that is what all schools need. thanks for the coverage. you guys are backing ammons and it's obvious, but hey that is why we all have opinions!

    keep the enthusiasm alive and whatever your future endeavor maybe, always hold them to the fire.

    ReplyDelete
  6. including ammons!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Call my professor!

    Tell them should get I all exceeds, on my graduate project!!! Email me and I'll send you my prof's. email address and phone#

    ReplyDelete
  8. da rattler

    How can I email you? I would like to send a personal "thank you" and letter of support to your faculty member.

    You are the best.

    Please let us know how we can lobby, write, call, etc. the Governor to seek his support in replacing the "Sinful 6".

    ReplyDelete
  9. My email address is: AnMRattler@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Accept !