Happy Fathers' Day!

big rattler
3

Post a Comment

3Comments

  1. Happy Fathers Day to all Fathers. My two sons are home this weekend. Both are FAMU graduates & very good young men. I feel very fortunate to have sons like them and thank the Lord for blessing me with them. Of course, he also blessed me with a loving wife (also a FAMU alumnus) who has meant the world to me. If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing. I'm extremely happy to be the father of my wonderful wife's two sons.

    Thank you RN for giving us the opportunity to express ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Fathers Day Rattler fathers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Father's Day to all the Fathers, Brothers, Cousins and Uncles out there. You are appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Accept !