No title

da rattler
13


Replay of 100's Super Bowl performance.

Post a Comment

13Comments

  1. Gotta give you Fellas props ... To have gotten it up so quick is tight work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I've had my morning coffee and as usual, RN is my gateway to all info on FAMU.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud to say and show that I'm a RATTLER.. the 100 did an awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was right there with the 100. I was a cast member for Prince's performance. As an alumni, I was proud of FAMU. After a awhile(during Purple Rain) I was on the field cheering for FAMU....I forgot about Prince. I dont think Prince and the public at large realized that the 100 could get down like that!
    Congrats.....definitely "tight work". Keep up the good work! You have definitely made your mark.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was right there with the 100. I was a cast member for Prince's performance. As an alumni, I was proud of FAMU. After a awhile(during Purple Rain) I was on the field cheering for FAMU....I forgot about Prince. I dont think Prince and the public at large realized that the 100 could get down like that!
    Congrats.....definitely "tight work". Keep up the good work! You have definitely made your mark.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Y'all just gon glow in the mf dark?
    Really?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I dont think Prince and the public at large realized that the 100 could get down like that!

    They know now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Rattlers are one of a kind, theres no other in this world like the Rattlers, much Love.

    ReplyDelete
  9. RattlerNation--Big Props to you all for getting this to us so doggone quickly. The band was absolutely awesome. Never have I been more proud to be a Rattler. They looked so good. Thanks, again.When they marched onto the field, I screamed and hollered as if I'd never seen them before, and I'm a Tallahassean, so I grew up watching the band perform. The tv performance is a memory I'll always cherish and this video is one that I'll share with a bunch of people. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Check this out. This was on Yahoo Sports- Super Bowl win-loss record By Dan Wetzel, Yahoo! Sports

    Even: Prince
    Purple Rain, indeed. Look, I have no idea why the Super Bowl often has halftime shows with people who haven't been big in a decade, but whatever. I'm sure some people were really into it.

    I will say the scarf was the worst idea this side of starting Grossman, and Janet Jackson has got to wonder how Prince can get away with a phallic symbol of a guitar. But considering he had to perform live in the middle of a monsoon, I think he should be complimented for neither falling down nor electrocuting himself.

    Three suggestions, though: 1) Where was Morris Day? 2) Where was Chappelle? 3) If they had just let the incomparable Florida A&M band perform, it would have been 100 times the show.

    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=dw-winnerslosers020407&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just the sheer volumn and musicality of the Hundred is amazing. I finally treated myself to a home theater system last xmas, and it sounded like I was on the field. With the passing of the Godfather of Soul, Prince is now "the hardest working man in show biznezz," and I'm so proud of the Hundred for their performance. Maybe it will get an Emmy nomination for live performance, but either way is great for the prestige of the university.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous said...
    I am so proud to say and show that I'm a RATTLER.. the 100 did an awesome job.

    2/05/2007 9:41 AM

    Yep yep, that sums it up. Rattler Pride is like no other... Even compared to other HBCUs, we Rattlers are a PROUD bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It wasn't just RATTLERS that were proud. My daughter said right after the 100rd's performance, "I'm wearing my FAMU sweatshirt to school tomorrow!"

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Accept !